Saturday 3 August 2013

Mike's Pictures May 29th thru June 1st

Mike sectioned his pictures off differently than I did which works to my advantage because it will be 5 posting instead of 14! This section is a little bit short because it was supposed to cover the Aran Islands. Those of you who have been reading for a while know that neither Mike nor I saw much of Inishmore because of my accident and our trip by the Irish Coast Guard to Galway hospital, but he still got some great shots on the trip from Oughterand to the Aran then to Clifden. What is even better is that his pictures have some of him and Scott. He always bulked at my taking pictures of them so I am glad his camera caught some.



A dog's life :)


The Top of the World!
 

 We saw plenty of these guys as we biked and drove the hills of Ireland.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment